Scott's Pipes: Handcrafted Sandblasted Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-832-0158
Stout and bold, this bent Billiard from Scott's Pipes' houses a generous chamber within its tall bowl. It certainly doesn't hurt that it was shaped and finished by hand in the workshop of American carver Scott Klein. Treated to a warm, well-textured sandblast, it wears a fine display of stimulating texture, and makes for a substantial, easy fellow in hand.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.13 in./130.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States