Sebastien Beo: Sandblasted Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-494-0378
Sebastien Beo makes great, yet affordable French briars. Pretty much the only complaint I've heard about them is the tendency for shaping to be on the smallish size, something which is part and parcel of the classic French style. For the UPCA pipe show's 2012 slow-smoking competition, however, Sebastien turned out a number of newer, quite more capacious designs. Seen here is the Rhodesian variant, the very design that was eventually chosen as both the official competition pipe, and as the basis for their Tenth Anniversary briar.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.10 in./154.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France