Sebastien Beo: Smooth Paneled Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-494-0413
A curious balance between compact, paneled bowl and sturdy, rounded shank, Sebastien Beo presents us here with his very French interpretation of the Rhodesian. It's diminutive, a real pocket-pipe, yet solid; lean and smart, yet possessing of substance. Like all Beo briars, it's also meticulously engineered, too, with a chamfered tenon and an "opened" bit.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.92 in./150.37 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France