Sebastien Beo: Sandblasted Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-494-0519
Sebastien Beo continues to tweak his classical French designs, and none from our latest batches have been more obviously altered than this bent Rhodesian. The bowl has kept the same stout, muscular form as before, but now a smooth taper has been lent to the previously cylindrical shank, lending the whole a more fluid gesture.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France