Ser Jacopo: Rusticated Bent Apple with Silver (R1) (Maxima Maxima)
Product Number: 002-171-1795
A capacious, stout-walled number, this Ser Jacopo double-Maxima really fills out in hand, as you might well expect, though with most of the mass kept to the bowl, it still retains a light feel to its balance. The rusticated finish's texture is very pleasing, and the simple sterling silver band is a handsome, tasteful touch.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.61 in./167.89 mm.
- Weight: 3.40 oz./96.39 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.45 in./62.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy