Ser Jacopo: Sandblasted Bent Apple (S2)
Product Number: 002-171-1909
Having glanced at this bent Apple's thumbnail image before fetching the pipe tray it was in, I'll admit its solid and simple sculptured form had me fooled. I expected a great big "Maxima" of a briar, but what I found was in fact a pretty modestly-sized number by Ser Jacopo standards - although that still puts it on par with a Dunhill Group 6 or so. In short, while it's not an outright giant, it is still a very pleasing handful, and one with plenty of chamber to boot.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy