Ser Jacopo: Rusticated Calabash (R1)
Product Number: 002-171-2019
The Calabash is one of Ser Jacopo's most recognizable shapes with its flowing, almost serpentine grace and exquisite symmetry. Rather than a traditional deep, curved heel and rounded shank, however, this particular briar sports a condensed heel with sharp lines that extend well into a square shank and matching saddle stem - creating a bold, yet rather natural transition. The result is a stout, masculine rendition of the traditional shape - finished here in a rugged rustication with bright, lightly stained accents along the lip of the rim, heel, and shank-end.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.57 in./65.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.06 in./26.92 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy