Ser Jacopo: La Pipaccia Calabash (01)
Product Number: 002-171-1992
"How do you keep them down on the farm, after they've seen Paris?". This is the La Pipaccia "01", and regarding it I only have one question; "WHERE have you BEEN, all of my life?!". The late Giancarlo Guidi lived in the Adriatic port of Pesaro, Italy, and had a long standing fascination with the pipes that he saw smoked by mariners from far away lands. In 1996, he began the "La Pipaccia" series as a type of homage to those novel pipes. Without question, this Calabash design is my favorite in the line, and the La Pipaccia is one very beautiful series.
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 3.10 oz./87.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 3.12 in./79.25 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.66 in./67.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Rusticated and Sandblasted
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy