Ser Jacopo: Picta Picasso Sandblasted Bent Pot (07) (S2)
Product Number: 002-171-2481
One of the more reserved briars of the Picta line, this shape is a handsome little bent Pot design, imbued with a gentle, arcing curve to the shank and stem. It sports a well-defined, almost chin-like heel, lending it a look similar to the famed "55" shape, and the ring-grain is certainly noteworthy, with rippling rings cascading down all flanks. It's a firm sitter, too.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy