Ser Jacopo: Picta Picasso Smooth Bent Brandy (11) (L2)
Product Number: 002-171-2517
Ser Jacopo's interpretation of the pipe pictured in the 1904 Picasso painting, "Self Portrait Sitting with Peaked Cap," this piece enjoys an organic "S"-curve, promising excellent jaw-clenching balance. A smooth and impressive cross grain populates the flanks of the bowl, while a wide, heavy modernist silver band separates the stummel from the elegantly curved taper stem. Nothing not to like here.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.27 mm.
- Weight: 3.14 oz./88.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.30 in./58.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy