Ser Jacopo: Partially Rusticated Apple Delecta (R1)
Product Number: 002-171-2522
Straight of shank and stem, this Apple from Ser Jacopo might not be one of their lithe, sinuously-bent numbers, but it offers plenty of whimsical Italian style nonetheless. From its plump, oversized bowl to a crisp partial rustication and amber-patterned stem, it's a coherent and eye-catching piece on all sides.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.46 in./164.08 mm.
- Weight: 2.98 oz./84.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy