Ser Jacopo: Maior Partially Sandblasted Bent Egg (S1)
Product Number: 002-171-2552
I'm not sure what the inspiration is behind the Maior series, but with its dark sandblasted texture visually broken up by an interesting pattern of wild, wandering fissure-like lines, it serves to lend pieces like this forward and Danish-like take on the bent Egg a look that evokes that of hot volcanic rock. With its supple curvature and poised disposition, it imbues the composition with a fine bit of Italian panache.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.53 oz./71.67 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.40 in./60.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy