Ser Jacopo: Maior Partially Sandblasted Egg (S1)
Product Number: 002-171-2599
With a rustication that resembles semi-cooled lava, this Egg looks as if some volcanic beast is prepared to hatch from it. It's one of Ser Jacopo's more unique finishes, offering a welcome texture and equally stimulating visual appeal, and pairs well with this almost Devil Anse-like Egg, though in much larger proportions and a bit more upright in bowl orientation.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.69 in./169.93 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.35 in./59.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.97 in./24.64 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy