Ser Jacopo: Maior Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin (S1)
Product Number: 002-171-2601
An evocative finish from Ser Jacopo, the Maior is defined by a deep, sandblasted finish visually broken up by an interesting pattern of wandering, fissure-like lines. The crack-like linework is highlighted by a vibrant crimson stain, and juxtaposed with the dark finish of the natural texture, call to mind the look of hot volcanic rock. Interestingly, it's all dressing this rather elegant bent Dublin shape.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.75 in./171.45 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy