Ser Jacopo: Spongia Rusticated Bent Billiard (R2)
Product Number: 002-171-2615
An unusual shape that is remarkably comfortable in hand, this Billiard from Ser Jacopo displays the Spongia rustication technique on all sides, except for the rim and a simple band of smooth briar at the junction of stem and shank. As if the stummel needed more emphasis, the saddle bit throws the visual weight of the pipe forward, though the orientation of the bowl provides an impression of being blown backward.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy