Ser Jacopo: Smooth Bent Brandy (L1)
Product Number: 002-171-2625
Plump of bowl, with a bit of cheeking to its flanks, the bent Brandy from Ser Jacopo takes on a unique form in this piece. While the fore brings to mind some pieces from the Danish school, the rear offers up a firm-bodied, paneled shank with tons of structure, making for a piece that seems at odds with itself at first, yet feels quite coherent in hand.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy