Ser Jacopo: Delecta Sandblasted Bent Brandy (S2) (B)
Product Number: 002-171-2634
Plump of base and tapered to rim, this bent Brandy from Ser Jacop hews closer to the classical Italian form of the shape than one might expect from the Pesaro workshop known for their usual shaping. It features one of their charming, fancy Delecta mounts, as well, and a crisp sandblast that brings out stacks upon stacks of ring grain.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 3.00 oz./85.05 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy