Ser Jacopo: Smooth Egg with Silver (L1) (A)
Product Number: 002-171-2681
The use of a high-set transition on this Ser Jacopo piece works both the accentuate the neoclassic proportions and domed nature of the heel as well as afford an incredibly comfortably feel in hand, the palm being better able to cup the bowl. It's a striking, playful design that hints at the workshop's Pesaro roots, while the extra-trim ring of sterling silver lends a sudden refinedness to the piece, making it all the more sleek in profile.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.14 in./28.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy