Ser Jacopo: Calumet Sandblasted Bent Dublin with Silver (1) (S2) (D)
Product Number: 002-171-2690
Combining a robust Dublin bowl with a long shank and stem combination that sports a pronounced, Hawkbill-like sense of curve, this design from Ser Jacopo's Calumet series is a handsome one. It wears a dark, sandblasted finish at the bowl, offering a pleasant texture in hand and contrasting against the smooth, natural-stained briar along the shank — displaying two intricately carved bands of sterling silver.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.39 in./162.31 mm.
- Weight: 2.53 oz./71.67 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy