Ser Jacopo: Sandblasted Bent Apple (S2) (B)
Product Number: 002-171-2822
A particularly well-grained Apple from Ser Jacopo, this lovely sandblasted piece has a smooth rim in contrasting light stain, matching the color of the end-of-shank treatment. It's a compact piece in length with a half-bend providing balance. The shank is robust in proportion to the bowl, with the transition riding halfway up the bowl and providing an organic and natural disposition for enthusiasts of rounded shapes.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.39 in./111.51 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy