Ser Jacopo: Picta Van Gogh Smooth Bent Egg with Horn (19) (L2) (C)
Product Number: 002-171-2827
The Picta van Gogh "19" is inspired by the pipe seen being smoked by a Zouave in van Gogh's lesser-known, 1888 post-impressionist sketch Le Zouave. While that pipe seems to have been a clay-bowled, reed-stemmed configuration, Ser Jacopo has managed to recreate that same aesthetic using briar and acrylic — giving this piece an old-world feel with all the perks of modern materials and engineering.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy