Ser Jacopo: Picta Picasso Sandblasted Dublin with Silver (13) (S2) (C)
Product Number: 002-171-2831
Inspired by the pipe depicted in Pablo Picasso's Portrait of Georges Braque in 1909, this trim Dublin resembles the slender clay piece in the painting. Here, though, it's been fashioned from briar by Ser Jacopo and wears a concise sandblast, accented by a domed, smooth-polished rim and a slim sliver accent ring. It's presented via the Picta line, which features pipe shapes inspired by those found in famous works of art.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.79 in./172.47 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy