Ser Jacopo: Picta Picasso Smooth Hawkbill with Silver (L1) (C) (24)
Product Number: 002-171-3135
Ser Jacopo's Picta series reflects founder Giancarlo Guidi's background in art, basing the line's designs on pipes depicted in famous paintings. This Picta Picasso "24" shape is inspired by the renowned artist's 1969 work, Smoker and Nude Woman. The pipe in the painting is difficult to discern, being of abstract style, but Ser Jacopo's rendition is a clear Hawkbill, dressed in a tasteful dark, chestnut stain and accented with silver.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.90 oz./82.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Hawkbill
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy