Ser Jacopo: Picta Miro Spongia Sandblasted Billiard with Silver (S3) (C) (03)
Product Number: 002-171-3157
With its Picta series, Italian marque Ser Jacopo pays homage to famous works of art, with this rendition celebrating Horse, pipe, and red flower, a 1920 painting by Spanish artist Joan Miró. A long, lithe pipe, it is dressed here in a Spongia stain and crisp sandblast to accent tight stacks of ring grain about the bowl. The shank and stem turn just slightly downward, and a thin silver ring adds elegance and contrast at the shank end.- Joel Balyeat
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.35 in./161.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy