Ser Jacopo: Spongia Rusticated Bent Egg (R2)
Product Number: 002-171-3176
A poised bent Egg from Ser Jacopo, this piece features a bulbous bowl and sloping rim, along with a sweeping heel and impressive chamber depth. Out back, a deep bend is followed by a high-kicking shank and stem, the jet-black mouthpiece gently downturned for a comfortable jaw-hanging posture. This bold rendition is dressed in the rugged Spongia rustication, which will darken with use.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy