Ser Jacopo: Partially Rusticated Calabash (R1) (B)
Product Number: 002-171-3337
A hybrid of sorts, this piece from Ser Jacopo pairs the bowl of a Calabash with the shank and stem of a Bulldog. Adorned with a smoothly polished, overhanging cap, the tall, stout bowl sits atop a pointed, jutting heel that develops into crisp panels, forming a tapering, diamond-shaped shank and stem. The profile is certainly eye-catching, made even more compelling by a bright metallic band at the shank end. Except for the aforementioned rim and the nomenclature panel, this piece is wearing the marque's recognizable earthy rustication, supplying plenty of textural enjoyment.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.23 in./158.24 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy