Ser Jacopo: Rowlette Rusticated Hawkbill Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-171-3630
A thoroughly traditional briar, this Hawkbill from Ser Jacopo pair a plump, rounded bowl to an aquiline shank-and-stem arrangement that gradually tapers to a fine bit. Measuring less than five inches in total length, this piece is a compact design that's perfect for on-the-go smoking and easy pocket-carry. It's finished in the marque's Rowlette finish, which consists of carvings across the surface of the briar that depict the melting wax motif common in Italian pipe making.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.99 in./126.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Hawkbill
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy