Ser Jacopo: Sandblasted Bent Billiard (S2) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-171-4055
Founded by Giancarlo Guidi in the 1980s, Ser Jacopo is among the most prominent workshops working the dramatic Pesaro style, characterized by bold proportions and inventive finishing techniques. This bent Billiard is a fine example of Ser Jacopo's style, featuring a thick-walled, towering bowl that rests on a strong, jutting heel at the fore of a robust round shank and comfortably bent acrylic saddle stem. Dressed in a rugged, earthy, sandblast, the stummel boasts finely excavated texture all around the bowl.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.22 in./132.59 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy