Ser Jacopo: Sandblasted Bent Dublin (S2) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-171-4081
A compact pipe rendered with plenty of stout muscularity, this bent Dublin from Ser Jacopo is still more modest in size than many seen in the Pesaro workshop's portfolio. The tall, flaring bowl is encircled by a single ridgeline at its rim and a gradual downward taper, while the abbreviated, equally robust shank and stem arc upward. This pocket-friendly pipe is dressed in a crisp, earthy sandblast that's contrasted by a smooth band of briar at the shank end.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.89 in./124.21 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy