Ser Jacopo: Picta Miro Walnut Hawkbill (L1) (01)
Product Number: 002-171-1649
Inspired by a compact, curvy impression of a briar featured in Joan Miro's 1918 still-life, "The Coffee Grinder" (aka "The Coffee Mill" or "Still Life with Coffee Mill/Grinder" - and reproduced in a limited run of etchings in 1954), this Ser Jacopo Picta presents a charming variation on the classic Italian Hawkbill. Whether cradled or gripped, the briar possesses a nice, full-bodied, easy feel in hand, while the thick walls of the deep chamber are sure to keep the pipe's warmth soft and comfortable.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Hawkbill
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy