Lasse Skovgaard: Sandblasted Bent Brandy with Olivewood
Product Number: 002-327-0463
, ring grain. Though the shaping is divine, equal parts strong and graceful, and the crisp flare of the olivewood accent certainly noteworthy as well, it's the fantastic sandblast and exquisite briar that really stands front and center on this high-rimmed, deep-chambered, and copiously ring-grained Skovgaard creation.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.34 in./59.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark