Lasse Skovgaard: Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-327-0466
Big, bold, and earthy, though still presenting plenty of skillfully-controlled Danish lines, this Lasse Skovgaard essentially serves as a massive canvas for the briar's ring grain. And when it comes to that, the briar delivers in spades. It's positively covered in the stuff, and there is a lot
of acreage to cover here.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.76 in./171.70 mm.
- Weight: 3.40 oz./96.39 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.43 in./61.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark