Lasse Skovgaard: Smooth Bent Brandy (Lion) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-327-0577
I think this may be the most "Lasse" bent Brandy I've ever seen from Lasse Skovgaard. While sweeping lines and a grand stature of bowl are quite regular sights in his work, this is just one of those cases where the curves all come together in way I would call "lyrical"; the number of lines or their turns is not necessarily greater than usual for a Skovgaard design, but the way it all interacts together just somehow seems both more fluid and more complex. Beautiful grain aside, I can see why Lasse chose this design as worthy of his Lion grade.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.50 in./165.10 mm.
- Weight: 3.62 oz./102.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.51 in./63.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark