Lasse Skovgaard: Sanblasted Calabash Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-327-0582
Shapes that involve very long sweeping lines are definitely a Lasse Skovgaard thing, and yet the Calabash of all shapes is one we've only seen from him pretty seldom. What Skovgaard Calabashes may lack in frequency, however, they can certainly make up with flourish, seen here in a positively swooping shank, transition, and stance of the bowl, topped off with a playful S-curve and forward shift to the gently domed rim.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Calabash
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark