Lasse Skovgaard: Sandblasted Petite Bent Dublin with Horn
Product Number: 002-327-0628
Lasse's approach to the bent Dublin has largely been in the Danish neoclassical style, and this rather handsome new arrival is no exception, with its almost Acorn-like taper to the bowl, pointed heel, and broad, waving rim. It's been finished in one of Lasse's crisp, warm sandblasts, neatly accented with a naturally patterned horn ferrule, the dark hues of which bring a delightful contrast to the piece.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.12 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark