Stanwell: De Luxe Smooth (140)
Product Number: 002-034-8271
Stanwell's "140" is a graceful bent Dublin shape, originally designed for the marque by Danish master Jess Chonowitsch. Here we see it dressed in the rich, ruby-tinged stain and semi-gloss treatment of the Royal Danish line, making for a handsome, understated look overall.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark