Stanwell: Black & White Sandblasted (406) with Churchwarden Stem
Product Number: 002-034-8351
Featuring a pert, upright bowl and a sweeping transition, Stanwell's "406" makes for quite a presence both in hand and in profile; that inherent visual weight is balanced quite nicely here as part of the Black & White series, where it's been paired to a lengthy Churchwarden mouthpiece.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark