Stanwell: Duke (32)
Product Number: 002-034-8625
One of Stanwell's oldest shape designs, the "32" Bulldog was modeled after the marque's first pipe shape from 1942, the likes of which were originally fashioned from beechwood due to a briar shortage during WWII. This fellow comes by way of the warm, elegant Duke series, looking quite refined, too.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.16 in./131.06 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark