Stanwell: Featherweight Dark Smooth (242)
Product Number: 002-034-8628
Stanwell's "242" is a handy little bent Pot with a touch of sweep to the rim. It was designed by Tom Eltang, though likely based off the marque's larger Sixten-designed "11" shape. This fellow should make someone a nice, handy smoker for going out on the town.— Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.98 in./126.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.06 oz./29.94 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.02 in./25.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark