Stanwell: Danske Club (140)
Product Number: 002-034-8780
This gestural, almost serpentine bent Dublin, the "140," was originally designed for Stanwell by Danish master Jess Chonowitsch. It's been a mainstay in a number of different Stanwell lines ever since and rightfully so — the warm stain of the Danske Club series only enhancing this graceful number here.-Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark