Stanwell: Black Smooth Army Mounted (405)
Product Number: 002-034-8846
Characterized by its sweeping, curvaceous profile, flaring bowl, and gently inflated rim, Stanwell's "405" bent Dublin is an elegant, classy take on the timeless form. As part of the Army Mounted line, it wears a smoky, black walnut stain and is paired to a bright, flashy army mount that allows the pipe to be easily broken down at any point, even while it's still hot for convenient on-the-go storage or a quick cleaning.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark