Yuki Tokutomi: Sandblasted Tomato with Bamboo (Yuki)
Product Number: 002-477-0022
A lovely little organic design presented in a natural finish, and with just a tiny hint of plateau left peeking out along the back edge of the rim, this Yuki Tokutomi-made briar offers an endearing combination of light, graceful aesthetics, a short, broad chamber, much like those of the classic English Prince shape, and a feel in hand that is surprisingly solid given the overall modest size and delicate look.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.98 in./24.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan