Hiroyuki Tokutomi: Smooth Bent Apple with Plateau (BN)
Product Number: 002-141-1108
It should also be noted that this pipe bears the "BN" stamping, indicating that it was fashioned from select briar willed to Hiroyuki Tokutomi by the late Danish master artisan Bo Nordh.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan