Hiroyuki Tokutomi: Partially Sandblasted Dolphin with Bamboo and Mastondon Ivory (One Snail) (BN)
Product Number: 002-141-1096
I could go on and on. Like any pipe by Tokutomi, you really just have to hold and study the thing to appreciate what's happening. But then that's true with any good piece of art now isn't it?
-- Ted Swearingen
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan