Tonni Nielsen: Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-192-0227
This tastefully shaped, alluring bent Dublin, with dramatically drawn out shank and sweeping, delicately arched stem is just the kind of pipe that shows off Tonni Nielsen's superlative sense of gracefulness and cool style. The undulated rim is an especially nice touch here, adding to the overall sense of the Dublin an extra measure of languidness. And because the aft side of the pipe is so slender and featherweight, the whole piece feels brilliantly balanced in the hand. This is a really splendid shape from the Dane.
-- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.15 in./156.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark