Tsuge: The Roulette Smooth Tankard
Product Number: 002-099-4576
A tankard is typically a very large drinking vessel, so you can obviously see Tsuge's jest in making their own Tankard shape particularly light and small. Though weighing less than an ounce, the pipe bowl does resemble the cylindrical shape of the cup, minus the handle and hinged-lid, although a tiny hinged-cap might have been appropriate to complete the look. But don't be fooled by its miniature status. The smooth bowl hides a deep chamber, making this pipe a fine sitter perfectly fit for travel and convenience.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.31 in./109.47 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.99 in./25.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.58 in./14.73 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 0.98 in./24.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan