Tsuge: Thunderstorm Black Tankard
Product Number: 002-099-4657
Looming in the stylistic flavor of this little Thunderstorm Tankard, is the ever present shadow of the bygone Art Deco movement, which flourished internationally in the 1930s and 1940s, before its popularity waned after World War II. Clearly its creed of beauty and functionality were not lost on Tsuge, who saw it fit to equip the bowl with a stylishly handy, and easy to use, sliding wind guard. What it protects is a simple, cylindrical, dark stretch of briar, harboring a narrow but deep chamber.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.63 in./16.00 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan