Tsuge: Sandblasted Bent Egg Sitter with Bamboo (551)
Product Number: 002-099-4650
Tsuge's fetching, rather exotic, bent Egg sitter, is sure to delight the discerning pipe smoker, what with its lovely bamboo shank, rustic, sandblasted surface, and lithe, vulcanite stem. As comfortable in the hand as it is superlatively light, this piece makes for an easy introduction to Japanese pipes.
-- Ted Swearingen
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.47 in./164.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan