Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-099-3842
This Kaga bent Brandy shape is, in essence, simply a squished-down , slightly more bent sibling to one of the same series' other bent Brandy designs. Stylistically speaking, they are otherwise of a very obviously similar nature - their flow of line, stance of bowl relative to the transition, and shank cross-sections being all but identical.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.00 in./127.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.95 in./24.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan