Tsuge: Kaga Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-099-3847
Displaying both the seamlessly smooth style of the Danish influence, and the low-slung, squat, organic shaping, which is indicative of the Japanese school's own unique approach, this Kaga bent Brandy presents a design soft and pleasing both to the eye and the hand, in a warm, smooth burnt-orange finish.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.92 in./124.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.96 in./24.38 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan